Introducing Dr. Sharon Goldblum
Hearts on the Mend Psychotherapy
Psychotherapy that touches the heart: individual, couple and family therapy. Relationships are at the core of human experience. Research indicates that emotionally fulfilling relationships are integral components of mental and physical health, and that emotionally focused interventions have the power to recreate supportive bonds among couples and family members.
A safe environment is created between us to explore your feelings and find deep healing. My approach combines empathic heart-centered presence with over 25 years' experience in helping people deal with all facets of the human heart and condition. I often use concrete tools to help you deal with depression and anxiety as well as learning how to listen to yourself on a deeper level.
Dr. Goldblum is a NYS licensed psychotherapist who has worked on Long Island and NYC with individuals, couples and families for over 25 years. She has been faculty at a training institute for psychotherapists and has founded a Wellness Center and Lotus Lodge Retreats, located in the Catskills.
- Dr. Goldblum does traditional therapy with weekly sessions.
- She also does intensive therapy (2 hour sessions) over a one day to 6 week period. This can be done in conjunction with your ongoing therapist.
- EMDR is done for as many sessions are needed.
- Various healing modalities can be used for one session or longer if needed.
- Spirituality groups in NYC will be forming in near future.
- Retreats in nature are being organized.
Contact me at (631) 379-8625. I will be glad to assist you!