Introducing Dr. Sharon Goldblum
Hearts on the Mend Psychotherapy
Psychotherapy that touches the heart: individual, couple and family therapy. Relationships are at the core of human experience. Research indicates that emotionally fulfilling relationships are integral components of mental and physical health, and that emotionally focused interventions have the power to recreate supportive bonds among couples and family members.
A safe environment is created between us to explore your feelings and find deep healing. My approach combines empathic heart-centered presence with over 25 years' experience in helping people deal with all facets of the human heart and condition. I often use concrete tools to help you deal with depression and anxiety as well as learning how to listen to yourself on a deeper level.
Dr. Goldblum is a NYS licensed psychotherapist who has worked on Long Island with individuals, couples and families for over 25 years. She is on faculty at a training institute for psychotherapists and has founded a Wellness Center, Lotus Lodge, located in the Catskills.
- Couple/ Marital Therapy
- Relationship Support And Counseling
- Family Issues
- Parenting Workshops And Support
- Divorce Support And Guidance
- Individual Psychotherapy For Anxiety, Depression, Post Traumatic Stress, As Well As Life Issues
- Codependency And Relationship Addiction
- EMDR: For Post Traumatic Stress And Other Issues
- Stress Reduction And Wellness Techniques
Contact us at (646) 490-4668. We will be glad to assist you!